A student of one of the members of the famed Knight Dynasty, Miss Highlight will make her mark in the industry. AT Bellatrix 8, she will make her impact against 29 other women to be the top woman in her profession. In her new interview, she will address the match as well as other various topics.
1. What got you involved in Professional Wrestling?
When I was growing up my older brother used to watch wrestling all the time on t.v, one day I just decided to watch it, after that we used to watch it all the time then wrestle each other in the front room, ever since then I’ve been hooked on wrestling ever since.
2. You are a protege of Zak Knight, one of the members of the famous Knight Dynasty. What do you think about working with the feared and revered family in England?
Words cant describe how amazing it is to be working with the Knight family, it is truly an honour and I hope I make them proud.
3. You will be making your Bellatrix debut at Bellatrix 8 in the 30 Woman Rumble. What do you expect from that match?
I expect 30 angry girls to be going in that ring causing blood sweat and tears until one of us becomes victorious. I’m going in there and giving everything I have to make sure I’m the one who comes out the winner.
4. What is your opinion on women’s wrestling in general?
I love women’s wrestling, I could watch it all day, I think its great how women are not afraid to get in a wrestling ring and show people that we are not to be messed with.
5. Would you like to work in top US women’s wrestling federations like SHIMMER, SHINE or WSU (Women’s Superstars Uncensored) in the future?
Yes absolutely, I would love to work for SHIMMER, SHINE or WSU in the future, it is one of my dreams to work for such incredible federations.
6. Let’s go around with some name association. I say a name, you can respond to whatever you please. Zak Knight?
Zak Knight: Zak is a very down to earth person, he will help you when you need it, give you advice when you seek it, he is a great trainer and one hell of a wrestler.
7. Rowdy Ricky Knight?
Rowdy Ricky Knight: He is a legend, one of the greatest, if it wasn’t for him I wouldn’t be where I am today.
8. Sweet Saraya Knight?
Sweet Saraya Knight: She’s a loving and caring person, who is always there when you need her, she is also a very tough and strong woman who I wouldn’t want to get on the wrong side of, especially in the ring.
9. Who is your dream opponent and why?
I would say my dream opponent would be Lita because she was different from everyone else, she done her own thing, I loved her style of wrestling and she wasn’t afraid to be herself also she was covered in tattoos and piercings which is cool.
10. What does the future hold for you?
I don’t really know what my future holds, I’m just going to keep on wrestling and see where it takes me.
11. In closing, would you like to leave a last comment for your fans?
I just want to say a huge thank you to all my fans for supporting me and believing, and if you haven’t got your tickets for Bellatrix 8 yet you better hurry up and get them, it’s going to be one hell of a show that you don’t wanna miss!!!!
Special thanks to Miss Highlight for her time for this interview as well as Saraya Knight and Axl Lynch for their help in the process. To learn more about Bellatrix, check out their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/BellatrixFW and hit the like button. Also check them out on Twitter too @BellatrixFW.
You can follow me on Twitter @matthewhollie and the official Barbwire Blog Twitter @BarbwireBlog
All classic Bellatrix matches are available for download on http://www.clickwrestle.com/name/bellatrix-female-warriors