After becoming Bellatrix’s newest Queen of the Ring, Lady Lory is on top of the world. The former ECTA Women’s Champion is one of the most talented women’s wrestlers in Europe, and that is an compliment in of itself. But when Destiny decided to disrespect Lady Lory, she unfairly labeled her as “The Princess of the Ring,” starting that her victory is a hollow one because Destiny wasn’t in the tournament. That led to a war of words between the two, but with a win over Erin Angel, the REAL Queen of the Ring will shut her biggest critic up with her performance.
In this all new interview, Lory will talk about not just the bitter feud between her and Destiny, but also her match as well as the match she had with Saraya Knight for the ECTA Championship recently. Without any further interruption, let’s get to the interview in its entirety.
1. You defeated Liberty to become Bellatrix’s new Queen of the Ring at Bellatrix IX. What did you think about that match?
Defeating the World Champion in the last match is a pretty good thing. There is a reason why Liberty has that title because she’s good in what she’s doing. It was the first time that we had a one on one match and I think we both gave our best but in the end it was me who got the better of her. It would be an honor to face her again one day, maybe even for the Title.
2. There is no doubt that the issues between you and Destiny is far from over, even when she called you the “Princess of the Ring” after you won the tournament. Do tippy think you’ll be able to shut her up anytime soon?
Destiny disrespected me after my win. Nobody disrespects me, not even the former Queen of the Ring. And one thing I’m telling you Destiny, this is far from over and sooner or later we’ll get in that ring together one more time and then I’ll shut you up!
3. You’ll be up against Erin Angel at Bellatrix X. What do you expect from this match?
I respect Erin Angel, she’s been in this business for a while. I’m looking forward to get in the ring with her and I’ll do whatever it takes to come out victorious.
4. How do you prepare for a match?
Working out in the gym, training on new techniques, studying footage of my opponents. I’m taking every match really serious.
5. Recently you and Saraya Knight battled it out for the ECTA Women’s Championship. Can you tell us about that match?
Our first match we had in ECTA was a double KO. She challenged me for my Title on the next event, in a Hardcore match. I can tell you that we had kendosticks, crutches, bins, chairs and so much more and we both didn’t want to give in. We literally beat the crap out of each other. In the end it was Saraya standing victorious and walking out with the ECTA Women’s Championship. It was a tough match, probably one of my hardest fights I ever had and it took one of the toughest women in the world to take the belt off of me after holding it for over a year.
6. With the Bellatrix debut of Allysin Kay at Bellatrix X, do you think she will be a perfect fit for Bellatrix?
To find that out, you should come and watch.
7. In closing would you like to leave a final comment for your supporters as well as Erin Angel and Destiny?
Love me or hate me but never forget me!
Erin, I’ll see you in the ring at Bellatrix 10.
Destiny, you better stay out of my way!!
Special thanks to Lady Lory for her time for this interview as well as Ms. Saraya Knight and Axl Lynch for their help in the process. To keep up with Lady Lory, follow her on Twitter @Only1_LadyLory as well as her Facebook fan page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lady-Lory/115789468530267.
You can follow me on Twitter @matthewhollie and the official Barbwire Blog Twitter @BarbwireBlog
All classic Bellatrix matches are available for download on http://www.clickwrestle.com/name/bellatrix-female-warriors