If you think Penelope is out to play nice, think again. Although she is still one of the faces of the new generation of Bellatrix girls, that face took a darker turn as she joined Sammi Baynes and Axl Lynch. Now this alliance is all in and for the formerly loved Lady Penelope, she is out to make Violet O’Hara her latest victim while making the British Championship her own. Adopting a whole new look and a whole new attitude, Penelope has all the essentials to become top woman in Bellatrix, and making sure the spotlight is on her.
In her latest interview, Penelope doesn’t hold back about her match and the decision she made. But love her or hate her Penelope is outspoken and brash, just like a certain WWE Hall of Famer. Without any further interruption, here is the interview in its entirety.
1. What happened at the Queen of the Ring Tournament at Bellatrix IX?
At the last Bellatrix I wrestled Lady Lory, In a hit hard hitting match, thought-out the match I kept trying to hit Lory with my super kick but to no avail, the experience caught up on me, and Lory me out and hit me with her T-Bone Suplex, sadly ending my chance to qualify to the next round.
2. A couple of months ago, you decided it was time for a change and you turned you back on Saraya Knight, the one person who got you in Bellatrix for Axl Lynch and Sammi Baynes. What do you make of this alliance?
Ha! This is a decision that I didn’t need to think twice about, 3 years I’ve been in this business, sucking up to the fans and being a goodie two shoes, didn’t get me anywhere, I done this for me, for the last 3 year I busted my guts out there, every damn night I could for those people, and in return…what did I even get out of it? Nothing! Axl Lynch and Sammi Baynes are on the up and you don’t think I notice that! There the hottest thing out there at the minute, if you can’t beat them… JOIN IN!
3. Did you regret making that decision?
Not one little bit, the best decision I ever made!
4. With Bellatrix X coming at the end of September, you will be going one-on-one with Violet O’Hara for the Bellatrix British Championship. What do you expect from that match?
This is a match I’m very much looking forward too. Penelope Vs Violet O’Hara for the first time on Bellatrix soil! But of course this time I don’t have the support of all you fans.. But I do have Axl Lynch and Sammi Baynes rooting for me, And Violet O’Hara is the perfect size for me to rag around by her hair! I hope you’re ready to lose your beautiful Bellatrix British Championship!
5. Outside of Bellatrix, what kept you busy in the wrestling scene?
Well lately I’ve been wrestling over the summer holidays around the UK and Europe, I debuted in Germany against Blue Nikta this July, in what many have said to be the best match of my career so far, I also recently debuted in Sweden and Denmark just a few weeks back, there I would take on Miss Mina…
6. Recently you just captured the DOA Championship from Mina. Can you tell our readers about that match? Which leads on to my answer, Miss Mina someone who’s been there from the start of my career, I’ve had the chance to lock up with Miss Mina a fair few times, we know each other well, too well.. We know one another moves sometimes before we even hit them, the matches we had in Sweden and Denmark were move for move, lots of reserving one another moves and quick attempts to hit our finishers, and on the 29th of August I hit mine to become the new DOA Sirens Ladies Champion.
7. With the Bellatrix debut of Allysin Kay at Bellatrix X, do you think she will be a perfect fit for Bellatrix? And also in closing, would you like to leave a final comment for your fans as well as Violet O’Hara?
I think that my former “Best friend” Liberty, needs to step up her game if she thinks she’s got Allysin Kay’s number! She’s a tough opponent and I’ll be watching with the rest of the world to see what unfolds.. And as for Violet O’Hara keep hold of the pretty little British championship Because in just over a week it will be mine!
Special thanks to Penelope for her time for this interview as well as Ms. Saraya Knight and Axl Lynch for their help in the process. To keep up with Penelope, she can be found on Twitter @PenelopeBFW.
To learn more about Bellatrix, check out their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/BellatrixFW and hit the like button. Also check them out on Twitter too @BellatrixFW.
You can follow me on Twitter @matthewhollie and the official Barbwire Blog Twitter @BarbwireBlog
All classic Bellatrix matches are available for download on http://www.clickwrestle.com/name/bellatrix-female-warriors