As a student of Sweet Saraya Knight, Chanel has plenty of expectations to live up to. At Bellatrix XI, she made her own mark by becoming the Bellatrix British Champion by virtue of beating Lady Lory in the finals of the British Title tournament. Now, Chanel is going to be involved in the Ultimate Champion tournament to see who is the Bellatrix Ultimate Champion and a spot on the SHIMMER Roster on April.
In her new interview, Chanel gets honest about her tournament victory as well as being topics. Without any further ado, here is the Q & A in its entirety.
1. You participated in the Bellatrix British Championship tournament this past December. What is your reaction to the finish off the tournament?
Well.. I won, so I was pretty buzzing!!! I don’t know if you have seen the footage but I had tears streaming down my face, it was quite overwhelming.
2. What kept you busy outside the Bellatrix scene?
Well I’ve done a couple of shows for outside promotions including Fierce Females who I debuted for in November, that was pretty cool!
3. At Bellatrix XII, you will be a part of the Ultimate Champion tournament. What do you expect from the tournament in general?
I’m not actually sure what to expect if I’m being honest with you! All I know is whoever I’m in there with they are going to be tough competition! It really will be a test for the ‘ultimate champion’!
4. What is your take on the late Stew Allen?
You know, I didn’t really know Stew all that well but whenever I saw him he would always be so sweet and polite. He seemed like such a lovely man and its real sad to know he is no longer with us, but his passion for women’s wrestling bring us to where we are today and to have this match in his honour just shows how special he is to us at Bellatrix! We’ll make him proud.
5. In closing, would you like to leave a final comment for your supporters?
Thanks for reading and I hope to see your face at Bellatrix 12 THIS SUNDAY 22nd Feb at Epic Studios, Norwich🙂
Special thanks to Chanel for her time for this interview. To keep up with Chanel, follow her on Twitter @bellatrixchanel.
You can follow me on Twitter @matthewhollie as well as The Barbwire Blog’s official accounts: